Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Tuesday, August 29tth

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

Welcome!  I am so happy to be your teacher. We are going to have a great year.

Goals: Familiarize you with the schedule, agenda, and class procedures. To take some time to focus on our thoughts, goals, and feelings on our first day of school.
\
Agenda:

Seats-I will assign your seat when you come in. :)

Review the schedule for the week.  The first two days are single periods. I will explain the use of the agenda in my classroom, as well as my rule regarding cell phones.  

Write a letter to me telling me three things I should know about you.  I will share an example 
with you.  It can be as serious, funny, or a combination of both!  Have fun writing it!  I will be referring to these letters all year.

NEXT, we will participate in a team building exercise...THE SPAGHETTI/MARSHMALLOW CHALLENGE!

a5538488796587469976c351c52d004d--marshmallow-challenge-for-kids-spaghetti-tower.jpg (736×957)

No comments:

Post a Comment