Sunday, January 28, 2018

Wednesday, January 31st Single Period Day



Welcome to the second semester!  You are already half way through your seventh-grade year! 
EMBEDDING QUOTES The new NoRedInk Assignments for the semester are posted on the whiteboard. I think I have come up with a way that will make it easier for you to keep track of what you need to do! I will tell you about it today! I will write the "due" date next to each one. Of course, you may complete it late!  However, once the due date has passed, a scary red box will appear in Aeries until you pass! Try to keep up with the due dates. I will also give a mini-lesson before you are expected to start a quiz! 

Finish quote responses and turn in to GC. Work on your essay if you are finished.

Bring whatever you need to work on our Passion Project for the next two class meetings!

Kerrington

No comments:

Post a Comment